With the coming of each new year, a natural desire arises within many of us to make the next year different ... more significant ... more meaningful. We feel this in part because with every year of life, we realize how short and precious life truly is.
What if this year, we were resolved to become people of influence? A people who, holistically, lived in such a way to honor God that without even trying, we influenced the lives of others around us? Sounds great, right? But how do we do that? How do we live influential lives?
Join us as we start out 2015 by looking at the life of King David, an ordinary person who came to live an extraordinary life. David was one of the most influential people of all time, and more Scripture is attributed to him and his life than any person in the Old Testament other than Moses. By looking through the highs and lows of David's life, we will discover qualities that help make our lives influential ones.
- Jan. 4: Rooted: Staying Thirsty for God
- Jan. 11: Called: Valuing Your Uniqueness
- Jan. 18: Courageous: Living Unafraid of Risk
- Jan. 25: Collaborative: Drawing Help from Others
- Feb. 1: Principled: Anchored in Your Convictions
- Feb. 8: Passionate: Following Your Heart, Not Others’ Opinions
- Feb. 15: Authentic: Living Transparently
- Feb. 22: Chesed: Giving Your Very Best
- March 1: Invested: Leaving a Legacy