“Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.” — the Apostle Paul (Colossians 4:5-6)
Can you recall times in your life when it seemed clear God was helping bring about a relationship with others so that you or they would come to know Him? Have you felt in those times like you didn’t know what to say so you either overshared, or let the opportunity pass by?
Elevator Speech is all about living wisely among those who don’t know Christ and making the most of the opportunities God gives us to talk about Him. It’s about being prepared, even in a moment as brief as an elevator ride, to speak a word of hope — a word that is gracious and attractive about the Christ you know and love — so that they might experience that also.
Join us as we look at several Bible stories about people like you and me, who naturally allowed God-ordained relationships in their lives to help others discover and be attracted to God, too.
- Feb. 14 “I’m Struggling…” (Acts 9:1-19)
- Feb. 21 “I Don’t Believe that…” (Acts 26:1-29)
- Feb. 28 “I Don’t Understand…” (John 3:1-21)
- Mar. 6 “Why Is This Happening?” (Luke 24:13-35)
- Mar. 13 “Is God Talking to You?” (Acts 10:1-48)
- Mar. 20 “Tell Me More…” (Acts 17:16-34)