Christmas 2018 Happenings
As we approach this Christmas season, we wanted to provide an easy way to keep everyone informed with regard to happenings at Grace Community Church.
Christmas and the holidays are wonderful ways for us to each show our love for God and for others through celebration and invitation. Won't you take a minute to see which events might bless those you know and then invite them to participate with you as you join in? The blessings will abound!!
- Christmas Photos - Gather Your Loved Ones Around our Photo Backdrop and Snap Your Own Pictures to Post — an Easy Way to Invest in Others and Invite Them to Christmas Eve Services
Each Sunday Leading to Christmas
- Advent — This is the Season Where we Celebrate the Coming of our Lord, with Scripture Readings and Reflection — Join Us Each Sunday Leading to Christmas
- Women’s Christmas Brunch — 9:30-11:30am at Grace - Learn about "The Unseen Journey" and Celebrate with a Festive Time of Fellowship
- DivorceCare: “Surviving the Holidays” — Strategies & Support for the Separated and Divorced
- Joyful Seniors Christmas Luncheon — Christmas Fellowship and Annual White Elephant Gift Exchange
- Bethlehem Quest — 5-10pm at Grace — Travel Back in Time and Walk the Streets of Bethlehem in Search of Jesus
- Catalina Village — 7pm at Catalina Village — Deliver Gift Cards and Share Desserts & Fellowship with the Residents
- Christmas Eve Services at Grace, 5:00 and 7:00p.m — Invite Friends and Family for a Candlelight Service Celebrating how God Came Near to Us to Show Us How Deeply He Loves Us
- G-City Sunday — One Service at Grace Followed by Service Projects at Grace — Help to Craft Birthday Cards for Catalina Village Residents and/or Help to Take Down Christmas Decorations