Talk to Me: New message series
What does talking to God look like to you? Do you ever find that you don’t know what to say? Do you know what God is saying to you?
Since humans lost their perfect relationship with God in the Garden of Eden, we have struggled with talking to God. Sometimes we just don’t know what to pray for. As we'll see in this series, Jesus had a lot to say about how to pray, when to pray, and what to pray for.
God says to you and me today, “talk to me”. He doesn’t want eloquent words, He wants you. He wants nothing more than for us to love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength. Join us as many voices on our preaching team share their insights on how we can do just that.
- Sept 22: Teach Us to Pray: The Lord's Prayer - Charlie Lehardy
- Sept 29: G-City - 9am Service Only
- Oct 6: The BEST Prayers - Tim Henson
- Oct 13: God's Heart and Plan: We Participate Through Prayer - Jim Heddles
- Oct 20: Reckless Prayers - Brian Croyle
- Oct 27: Giving Up Control: Brian Brinkley (Philippians 2:1-8)
- Nov 3: Rebecca Anderson
- Nov 10: Perspective, Gratitude, Trust: Meta Mason (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
- Nov 17: Prayer in the Land of the Living: Charlie Lehardy (Psalm 116)